OY3X Chassis is Available now at store.oysius.com
#OY3X on instagram
Oysi OY3X was engineered to create a durable chassis for distance and urban skating while incorporating unique geometric features that reduce weight, maintain rigidity, and ensure responsive skating characteristics
The OY3X incorporates two unique wheelbases (283mm and 247mm) within the design of the single chassis, accommodating different wheel sizes and support for different foot lengths.
The longer 283mm wheelbase incorporates a microrocker to promote agility at lower speeds yet retain stability at higher speed.
OY3X is a UFS (universal frame system) based chassis, which is the standard mounting system for aggressive/street skating boots.
OY3X is also specifically designed to be installed on the Recreational Inline Skating boot 165mm standard mounting system using a combined UFS RISER/REC ADAPTER that are included with each OY3X package.
UFS Boot Mounting:
- 3 x 100mm @ 247mm wheelbase (min/max 100mm wheels)
- 3 x 110mm @ 283mm wheelbase (min 100mm wheel / max 110mm wheels)
- 3 x 125mm @ 283mm wheelbase using UFS RISERS at front and rear (min 100mm wheels / max 125mm wheels)
REC Boot Mounting:
- 3 x 100mm @ 247mm wheelbase using REC ADAPTER at heel (min/max 100mm wheels)
- 3 x 110mm @ 283mm wheelbase using REC ADAPTER at heel (min 100mm wheel / max 110mm wheels)
- 3 x 125mm @ 283mm wheelbase using REC ADAPTER at heel (min 100mm wheels / max 125mm wheels)
OY3X chassis and UFS RISER/REC ADAPTER work together, providing a specific slotting to allow the chassis to be properly aligned about the center of the foot when mounting to a Recreational boot with the standard 165mm REC mounting specification.
OY3X chassis makes use of the dished hubs found on most 125mm, 110mm, and 100mm wheels to accommodate different wheel sizes without the use of specialized sidewall spacers. Wheels with dished hubs are necessary for proper clearance of the sidewall bearing bosses. Wheels without dished hubs may or may not interfere with the sidewall bearing bosses.
OY3X Chassis is Designed in Los Angeles and Manufactured in China.
OY3X is not specifically designed to be mounted on an 195mm Recreational mount system, however we do have a design for a very specific adapter that can be used to accommodate the the longer mounting system – if you are interested please contact us regarding this adapter (oysius.com/contact)