Available now at store.oysius.com
Available soon at your favorite retailers.
Video by @panduhcakes
This video covers assembly and installation of Oysi Medium Chassis 65mm, also applies to Oysi Inline Skating Chassis 72mm, and you might find it helpful for many UFS aggressive skating frames.
• Installation of sidewall spacers requires press fit in most cases. Here is the link to the video specifically covering press fitting of the spacers
• Oysi Chassis requires a modification to your soul plate in order to create a recess for the outer wheels which can be done with or without tools (dremel)
• Oysi Chassis requires specific UFS fasteners (M6-1.0 ISO 7380-2 Button Flange). These are included in the hardware package. Don’t use any other type of fastener when installing the Oysi Chassis to your boot!
• Coping Mode: Place the nylon washers under the externally threaded male axle fastener. This will offset the axle head to extend past the outer frame wall. Contact with the coping will be made first with the axle head before the outer frame wall touches. Don’t use the nylon washers for anything else!
Black • Blue • Bubble Gum • Dijon • Grey • Kermes • White
Visit the Medium Chassis65 page for more photos and information.
Oysi – Medium Chassis 65 – Pre-Order
Pre-Order at store.oysius.com
While adhering to the same performance design principles as the original Oysi Inline Skating Chassis, we’ve packaged a similar skating experience into a more compact form to complement smaller boot sizes.
The Oysi Medium Chassis65 is designed to ride flat using a combination of 65mm outer and 58mm inner wheels and is available in either 257mm or 269mm wheelbase lengths each of which provide the same size groove.
Effective use of the space beneath your feet yields an uncompromised groove, responsive control, and low profile.
Featuring a 5.7mm lower ride height and 4.2mm reduction in groove height, the Oysi Medium Chassis65 is designed to hug your soul.
Designed and Manufactured in the USA. (Sold in Pairs.)
Familiarize yourself with the chassis by reviewing the Technical Specifications.
( Max Outer Wheel Diameter: 68mm | Max Inner Wheel Diameter: 60.00mm )
For sizing information please see our Chassis Fit Templates
Each Pair Includes:
Print and Cut out these templates to see how the Medium Chassis65 will fit relative to your boot size.
Medium Chassis65 with 257mm wheelbase is recommended for boot sizes US 8.5 [ EU 41 ] and smaller.
Medium Chassis65 with 269mm wheelbase is recommended for boot sizes US 8-10 [EU 40-43] and larger.
( Oysi Inline Skating Chassis wheelbase of 281mm is recommended for boot sizes US 9.5-12 [ EU 42 – 45 ] )
These recommendations are relative to foot length (mm), corresponding to nominal shoe sizes, to provide a longer wheelbase than is is traditionally used for these sizes, which is the intended function of the chassis.
There is some overlap, and wheelbase length preference is ultimately up to how each person prefers their skating to feel and of course how each person prefers their setup to look.
PDF files below can be printed out for a test fit with your own boot to see how the different sizes will look and help you to make a decision regarding your preferred wheelbase length.
OY3X – 3 x 100mm / 3 x 100mm / 3 x 125mm
The OY3X chassis provides two unique wheelbases and fits both UFS ( universal frame system ) and Recreational 165mm mount boots offering the following wheel setups – more information here – OY3X.
Please note these clarifications:
– Wheelbase for the final production OY3X chassis are:
• 3x 110 / 3x 125 use a 283mm Wheelbase
• 3x 100 uses a 247mm Wheelbase
– Fasteners included are the following and different from described and shown in the video
• 4x M6-1.0 ISO 7380-2 Button Flange -12mm length
• 2x M6-1.0 ISO 7380-2 Button Flange – 16mm length
• 2x M6-1.0 ISO 7380-2 Button Flange – 20mm length
• 4x M6-1.0 ISO 7380-2 Button Head – 25mm length
• 12x Stainless Steel Washers for M6 fasteners
• 2x 5/16″-18 Fastener for Rec Boots with ‘Deluxe Mounts’
Oysi – Chassis Logo T-Shirts
Turquoise Chassis Logo printed on Super Comfy Bella+Canvas 3001 – 52/48 Cotton/Poly Blend and 100% Cotton shirts.
100% No Sweatshops & Eco-Friendly
This updated unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton that acts as the best blank canvas for printing. Offered in a variety of solid and heather cvc colors.
Oysi Radial Ball Bearings
Unfortunately our bearing supplier is unable to supply us with these bearings……we’re searching for an alternative that provides the same quality, pricing, and would be able to incorporate our plant based lubricant.
Meanwhile there are plenty of good bearings out there so be sure to support one of your other favorite inline skating bearing companies!