Oysi – Chassis Logo T-Shirts – for sale at the Oysi online store
Turquoise Chassis Logo printed on Super Comfy Bella+Canvas 3001 – 52/48 Cotton/Poly Blend and 100% Cotton shirts.
100% No Sweatshops & Eco-Friendly
This updated unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton that acts as the best blank canvas for printing. Offered in a variety of solid and heather cvc colors.
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
- Shoulder taping.
- Solid Colors: 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 32 single 4.2 oz. (Ash – 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% poly)
- Heather CVC/Blend Colors: 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly (Ath. Heather – 90% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% poly)
- Black Heather CVC: 90% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% poly
- Prism: 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% poly
Oysi Radial Ball Bearings – for sale at the Oysi online store
- 100% Recyclable and Biodegradable Packaging
- Biodegradable, Plant Derived, Extreme Pressure Lubricant ( non-petroleum based )
- Each Container includes:
- ( 8x ) 608 Bearing:
- 5μm Precision ( Abec 7 )
- Single Shield
- Alloy Steel Components (HRC 60 minimum)
- Nylon Retainer
- ( 4x ) 8mm Steel Bearing Spacers
- Packaged and Prepared by Oysi in Los Angeles, CA
The Oysi Inline Skating Chassis Requires use of standard M6-1.0 ISO 7380-2 Class 10.9 metric fasteners – (photo 1).
ISO 7380-2 fasteners feature an integrated low profile flange which properly distributes forces through the Universal Frame System (UFS) mounting area of the chassis and its contours.
Additionally these fasteners provide necessary clearance for the middle wheels.
Eight of these fasteners are included in the hardware pack with every complete set to accommodate various boots.
The correct fastener will sit easily within the UFS mount. The flange will fit flush with the surrounding surface – (photo 2 & 3).
Sets of bare frames do not include these UFS fasteners and must be purchased separately to properly mount your #OysiChassis
Jonathan Labez and Ryan Loewy put together a very cool Be-Mag Company Profile for Oysi.
Jonathan’s cohesive, colorful stills and portraits are a welcome addition to his incredible action shots.
Thanks to Luke Bender for getting a timely portrait of Greg Freeman to accompany this article.
Many thanks to our riders Greg Freeman, Miguel Ramos, Robbie Pitts and Andy Leitermann for their dedication to blading.
You can download the high resolution images of Jonathan’s photo for use as a wallpaper here ( Be-Mag – Company Profile – Wallpapers )